www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CMW Recovery for HDC galaxy S5 Legend Mtk6592 Octacore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello:

Can anyone give me a link to download a CMW Recovery for my phone : HDC Galaxys S5 Legend- Finger Scanner MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz 4GB Ram 5.1inch FHD Screen Android 4.4

Thank you
Hi, TheMaskaras

You may create your own CWM.
If your phone is not rooted, follow this procedure: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
This is extra handy because you will also be obtaining a backup of your phone in the process.

If you are rooted:
You can take a look at these two.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Either one should work. If you run into any errors while doing the process, just post in the respective thread. Thumbs Up

Good luck!
(2014-11-17, 21:32)Trenzalore Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
This is extra handy because you will also be obtaining a backup of your phone in the process.

If you are rooted:
You can take a look at these two.

Either one should work. If you run into any errors while doing the process, just post in the respective thread. Thumbs Up

Good luck!

Thank you. I will try it.
Can you tell me if TWRP recovery will work?
The TWRP I tried was explicitly made for my phone and I just downloaded it from NeedROM.
If you want a touch recovery, Louis777 has an excellent guide here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The method will get you a version 6 CWM recovery with touch interface.