www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help - Invalid IMIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I am in the UK, I purchased an orientdeal mega pro 7 phablet to use in the UK, I have inserted my sim (micro) in the sim 2 slot, (have also tried full size sim in sim 1 slot), both times getting invalid imie at bottom of screen. In sim management - video calling, messaging, voice calls are blanked out so no option to change, the data connection is working and picking up EE (mobile carrier), does anyone know how I can fix this problem (not technical at all), basically hopeless!, don't know where to start with this. Phone is mediatek MTK5692, Android version 4.4.2, any help would be very much appreciated as I cannot use the phone other than to surf internet, thanks
You mean mtk6592, and to the imei missing go here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] on the back of your phone where the battery goes you will find the imei numbers just use droid tools and replace numbers
(2014-11-18, 23:49)deanlee121 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] on the back of your phone where the battery goes you will find the imei numbers just use droid tools and replace numbers

Hi deanlee121, many thanks for replying, yes you are correct, it is MTK6592, I will try this tonight and see if I have any luck, will keep you posted, thanks again
Lynn
I believe you mean "IMEI".

Scope out this thread too. I think it's exactly what you're looking for. Both are fine choices for doing the repair.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2014-11-18, 23:49)deanlee121 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] on the back of your phone where the battery goes you will find the imei numbers just use droid tools and replace numbers

Haha yes I miss that one

Thats why your the mod ;p
You're doing fantastic around here, @deanlee121 . Thanks for helping everyone (including myself) out with everything. We're super lucky to have you in the community.
(2014-11-19, 06:00)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]You're doing fantastic around here, @deanlee121 . Thanks for helping everyone (including myself) out with everything. We're super lucky to have you in the community.

Thanks