www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [HELP] Doogee MINT Dg330 big issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys.
A few days ago, my new doogee phone arrived from china. But 2 days after it i have a big issue:

1. I power on the phone

2. A few minutes after i turn on it, it "blocks" ---> screen, volume and power buttons and tactil buttons don´t work!

The screen continues (what i want to say is if im playing a game the game continues but i can´t interact with the phone, turn it off..) the only way is picking up the battery

But if I wait about 5 minutes, the phone restarts.

SO: 4.4.2 KitKat
I install any aplication?: Only whatsapp, aptoide and retry (from the play store not aptoide) i don´t know if this is a hardare issue or software but im so sad.

If I do a wipe it works well but one or two days after it fails again Crying

Thanks You very much.

Forget my poor english.
Try flash a new ROM [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
The ROM at the link is the stock one if the phone. If i reinstall it can be solved ?

Thanks a lot!

PS: Some days the phone seems to work well until i power it of
Before you do all that you do know how to flash a ROM and make a back up of your old ROM beford you put a new ROM on ?
I know how to flash a new rom but don´t know how to backup the currently one. Can you help me ?

Thanks you save me! Angel

Ignore my poor english xD

EDIT: Don´t real know how to flash :p can i use this tutorial ?

PS: Im not root, can it be usefull?
(2014-11-22, 00:18)PedroDJavier Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] and for root here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] hope that helps
Have you tried scanning for viruses and malware?

@deanlee121 is definitely nudging you in the right direction. It sounds like something software-based is hijacking your phone and sending it to oblivion.
Yes i scan for viruses a few times and nothing founded.
So what i have to do is:

1. Install CWM recovery
2. Backup my current ROM
3. Flash new ROM

Thats all? Im not sure how to do it but i will try..
PS: I need root?

Thanks a lot!

PS 2: The tutorials above are a bit dificult for me.. do i have to install MTK drivers, then root, then CWM and then backup and finally flash?
I know it looks alot but when your done you will have the know how and help others from what you learnt yes you need driver so windows can pick it up right you need a good backup and a new ROM you can just flash a new ROM but you never know what can happenso it's good to have a good backup to fall on