www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Blackview Crown (MTK 6592) Root / Display Problems :'(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Community Smiling
I bought some Months ago a Blackview Crown (MTK 6592) and wanted to root it..

I tried every Root for MTK 6592 available....but none of these are working Crying

I wanted to root this Phone..because some People said I can change some Values in the BUILD.PROP to make the Display more sensitive (the lower Right of the Display is not responding/sensitive at some times :/

Maybe someone does know a Solution for this ?

--------------------

Here are some Specs.

Build Number: G807_D1_H1_Blackview_V1.0_20140807
Android Version: 4.4.2

greetings Wink
hi, Sl1pp1.

There is a substantial collection of root tools available here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you have tried them all without success, install CWM then root from recovery.
See this tutorial to install CWM unrooted [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Next download and unrar the file from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
There is a zip file inside the rar file. Its a nesting doll of compressed files Thumbs Up But do not extract the zip file. Place the zip file in the root of your SD card.
Install it through CWM.
Yes, I tested every Root method available here.
Im going to try your CWM Solution now..lets see Smiling

Thanks for Helping!

(2014-11-20, 17:26)Trenzalore Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you have tried them all without success, install CWM then root from recovery.
See this tutorial to install CWM unrooted [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Next download and unrar the file from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
There is a zip file inside the rar file. Its a nesting doll of compressed files Thumbs Up But do not extract the zip file. Place the zip file in the root of your SD card.
Install it through CWM.

------------------

Allright..
I tried to make the CWM but I got some Problems.

Here are my Steps I did:

I installed PDA..and such, so all Drivers are installed and my PC recognizes my Phone without any Problems.
I succeed to make a Scatter File.

But when it comes to READ BACK, there is no Line which I can double Click Sad
Here's a Pic:

[Image: bdr7nk.png]

Well...I clicked on ADD...and a Line appeared then...
[Image: 14162xk.png]

but when I want to save it as ROM_O , it just wont save it...(there is no file after saving it to a folder).

Then I started the Read back and attached my Phone to the PC..but nothing happens (probably because there weren't any Line to double click on but after I clicked add)

This Phone is making me Sick D:

I hope theres a Solution for this...

greetings
Solved the Root Problem...
iRoot worked flawlesly this Time..Idk why..but anyway^^

greets
Anything new on the touch fix?