www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HX9299A Camera Flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the camera flash on my HX9299A (MTK6589) appears to be 'misfiring'.
Its not that it doesn't work, but the camera 'shutter' seems to open after the flash has fired (not at the same time).

The net effect is that the camera cannot take photos in the dark.
They all appear very dark.
Is there any way to change the flash/shutter timing?

Thanks.
Mobile flashes are generally pretty weak. Also, depending on the firmware, you may get a pre-flash for red-eye reduction. Can you post a picture of something relatively close up and show us what you're talking about regarding results?
(2013-06-11, 21:23)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Mobile flashes are generally pretty weak. Also, depending on the firmware, you may get a pre-flash for red-eye reduction. Can you post a picture of something relatively close up and show us what you're talking about regarding results?

Sorry, tried to insert photos but I am apparently borderline retarded.
Will try again tomorrow.
(2013-06-11, 21:47)MayhemVC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-11, 21:23)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]Mobile flashes are generally pretty weak. Also, depending on the firmware, you may get a pre-flash for red-eye reduction. Can you post a picture of something relatively close up and show us what you're talking about regarding results?

Sorry, tried to insert photos but I am apparently borderline retarded.
Will try again tomorrow.

Okay, try again. It was likely because the system hadn't promoted you to contributor yet.