www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Galaxy S4 clone (mt6572) stuck at boot logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys i have a Galaxy s4 clone (mt6572) .....yesterday i flashed a font using Ifont.......now my device stuck at the boot logo ...what can i do for that??? please help...
I'm not sure but maybe you need to restore factory settings. Can you get into recovery?
I think you can still make a backup of your data while in bootloop state, if your phone gets to the point of mounting memory blocks.
(2014-11-23, 18:30)Trenzalore Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure but maybe you need to restore factory settings. Can you get into recovery?
I think you can still make a backup of your data while in bootloop state, if your phone gets to the point of mounting memory blocks.

yes i can get into recovery....i hve restored my device bt nthing happend SadSad
Are you using CWM Recovery? Did you notice if the partitions are mounted?
Try clearing your cache and dalvik cache in addition to factory reset. Restoring factory settings should automatically do that, but it wouldn't hurt to try.
Also try fixing permissions under Advanced menu.