www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to root Lenovo a536? Please help me and provide step by step methods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Can you not just download framroot and root it ?
OK at least you're getting somewhere. Are you flashing with the battery inserted? Try without.
Try holding volume up button while flashing.
Try power and volume up/down.
These are all suggested in the sp flash tool error thread I asked you to read. Please go through it as the info is readily there.
You may also need to clear your initial driver installations. And clear your device ID list of your phone's IDs. Reinstall drivers.

Deanlee121, thanks for chiming in Thumbs Up
unfortunately the a536 is a tough nut to crack. Other users have only had success with rooting by the cwm+SuperSU method. Sad
(2014-11-24, 21:06)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]OK at least you're getting somewhere. Are you flashing with the battery inserted? Try without.
These are all suggested in the sp flash tool error thread I asked you to read. Please go through it as the info is readily there.
You may also need to clear your initial driver installations. And clear your device ID list of your phone's IDs. Reinstall drivers.

unfortunately the a536 is a tough nut to crack. Other users have only had success with rooting by the cwm+SuperSU method. Sad

Unfortunately, i tried all that. It doesnt seem to flash.. What else should i do?

(2014-11-24, 20:22)deanlee121 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you not just download framroot and root it ?

Unfortunately, a536 cant use one click root Sad

(2014-11-24, 21:06)Athos Wrote: [ -> ]OK at least you're getting somewhere. Are you flashing with the battery inserted? Try without.

sir am i going to do now? Is this the end of it? How insert back rom inside it? It only formated right? Somehow there must be a way to insert back rom or flash to it. hmm im really2 messed up right now
Is it still the same error you are getting?
Have you tried flashing the preloader first? what happens?
Do you notice if flash tool recognizes the phone as MTK Preloader consistently?
Do you notice if it connects/disconnects when the error happens?

The tool isn't perfect, it requires immense patience. just keep on it -- other users take days or weeks to revive a phone. Try other drivers, button combinations, other PC, other USB port, other data cable, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3