www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: how to flash gfive g95 mtk 6575 phone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i am new to android thing i wanna know how to flash a rom into gfive bravo g95 phone using sp flashtool or any other tool i have the rom but i cant figure out how to take this phone into download mode and the driver wich i found on the net for this phone are not working on my windows 7 so kindly help me
Hello saif4u2.
Everything you need is on this site.

If there is nothing wrong with your current ROM, make a backup. Tutorial here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Nvram backup:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Mtk vcom drivers here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
There are many of them, try one by one.

2 kinds of flash tool here:
1. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
2. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

how to flash: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thanks for ur reply but what i have been facing with this phone is i cant take it into download mode and i cant install the drivers wich i found on the web for this device even i tryed ur linked driver set it also not work for it so what should i do how i can install the drivers for it and how to take this phone into download mode
I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you say you can't take it into download mode.
What errors do you get with the drivers?
it just won't able to detect the driver and if i manually try to pick the driver from the location still it dont pick the driver from the list and shows me few drivers like adb and preloader and ctc adb driver so i dont know wich one i should pick i tryed all of them one by one and try to turn off the phone n remove battery and connect and try to download but phone dont get connected or detected to sp flashtool so i am confused how it will accept the drivers and wich one is the right driver for it and how this phone gets into download mode like some phones get into by just remove the battery and connect the cable to it and then put the battery again and it start working as i have an other mtk 6577 phone it get into download using this method but this 6575 is not even i try to push vol + vol down and pushed both together and plug the battery out in then in pushed power and vol down but nothing worked for me
Does your other phone (MTK6577) work with SP Flash Tool with your current setup? Your PC might be getting confused which MTK device you are plugging in, so it might not know which drivers to call.
Do you uninstall the other drivers when you try a different driver?
What OS are you using?
yes it works on my mtk6577 device i used it on 2 different pc but nothing worked for me am using windows7 even i have installed winxp to to check if its just coz of driver is out dated or some thing but no luck i dont able flash it