www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: China Phone with good Quality Audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was the previous owner of a THL W200 and THL W200s also a Note 3 Replica and finally a DooGee DG500 octa core phone.

These where all good phones but all had Horrible audio quality, in call and externally to play music but they where quite worth the money.

Im deciding to purchase yet another Chinese brand phone but must have the following specs;
>Good audio quality ( speaker must not have a teetering sound or make Noise)

>Preferably 5 inch ( 5.5 inch will also do) >Preferably have large internal and phone storage( all my phones come with around 10 GB of unused phone storage as i had an SD Card and a miserable 1GB internal storage, this occurred as an issue as i had to manually reconfigure the storage of the phone, But this wont be an issue.)

>Have a good quality camera

>Preferably Comes with Stock android KitKat I would appreciate any

suggestions, Thanks
try zopo , oppo , one plus , lenovo
Older MediaTek SoCs had pretty average audio quality but you can't go wrong with a phone that uses MT6595 and above. If money is not an issue, I'd tell you to go with Meizu MX4. Its loudspeaker is very loud and the audio has no trace of teetering even at highest levels. You will especially love this phone with the headphones on - MT6595 is the first MTK chip to put out audiophile-quality sound.
Also, make sure you have the "Bes Audio Enhancements" or whatever switch turned off. I don't know why this is an option, but it gives all the audio a really horrible boost and makes it sound awful. It's like a ghetto "Loud" button that just makes everything sound like dookie.