www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New ROM for S308
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On their official site Cubot posted a new ROM for S308 that apparently fixes the battery issue of the phone. Keep in mind that i bricked my phone using this ROM (no power at all). My Android version is 4.2.2 & apparently its not compatible with this ROM (4.4.2). I thought that if the manufacturers of the phone gave a new ROM to the public it would work and it would be for upgrading our phones - My bad.
Anyway i managed to fix my phone by reflashing the 4.2.2 ROM, but im dissapointed that we Jellybean users cant upgrade to KitKat. Prior to flashing the new ROM i used the contact form on their site to ask if it would work for my phone & my Android version, but as i got no answer for 3 days now i decided to try it out. Well no harm done (eventually). If anyone with KitKat S308 has the guts to try it, please let us know if it works and how the battery issue is. The rest of us are stuck with jellybean & high battery drainage Sad