www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I new v8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having touch issues on my v8
This phone is stock I've had it 2 months
Touch screen or rear touch pad?
What kind of issues? Missed touches or ghost touches?
touch screen m8

missed touches
did you apply any updates?
i saw you're trying to flash a stock rom. i wouldn't recommend using sp flash tool to flash. Gizbeat says it gave him a black screen.
hopefully he will respond to your grayed out options issue with sp mdt. ive never encountered that so can't help there, sorry will.

but if you want to try the sp flash tool method, the phone should be disconnected from pc before hitting download. also check flash tool settings if it says with battery or without. just set it to which you prefer
What frequency is this happening?

All the time? Only with certain apps? Only when typing?

Have you downloaded a touch test app to see if it's only certain areas of the display?

Did you make any changes before it started to do it?
if i go on people the icons at bottom of screen i have issues takes multiple hits for it to work,
The problem might be the people/contacts app. Does that problem occur when you are using another app? You can try a touch tester app to see if there are areas of the screen that are less responsive.

Some custom ROMS mess with the touchscreen persistently. Since the screen started misbehaving after 2 months of owning the phone, you should figure out what you did to it that could have interfered with the ROM. Flashing the stock ROM might fix the problem if it is an OS issue but it's not guaranteed. If you can't handle the unresponsive screen, try to reinstall the OS.

As usual, make sure you post the results so that the rest of us can know about it.