www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: how to root tablet enet kt003w android 4.2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is there any way to root this tablet enet kt003w android 4.2.2
i tried many applications no use please help
All we can do is recommend trying the root methods you haven't tried.
For the record (and just in case anyone else has your problem), which root methods have you tried?

I'd try Framaroot, Vroot, and Root Genius.
I tried many like kingo vroot I just need to know if someone had sucesseded to root the same
i used the following programs its giving me rooted at the end but when i checked them by root check program giving me message not rooted

RKBatchTool 1.7
Root_RK29_Tab_Toolkit_1.3
EasyRootTool v12.4
SuperOneClickv2.3.3
DooMLoRD_v1_Xperia-2011-ICS-ROOT-emu-busybox-su
RootGenius_en.exe
SRSRoot-Setup

device details
Manufacturer: rockchip
Model: KT003W
Android Version: 4.2.2
Build ID: KT003W-4.2.2 JRO03H 20140222
Board ID: rk2928sdk
Chipset Platform: rk2928
I suppose you have the correct windows drivers installed for your tablet? As these are different from the mtk drivers and to have kingo working you should have adb access to your tablet, if not pc connected methods like vroot and kingo will fail.

It seems strange to me kingo doesn't work because the rk2928 is a single core and much older (2011 agains 2013) then the rk3188 and it so happens to be that I recently rooted some cs918 boxes with kitkat and the rk3188 using kingo, which was the only method that worked for me. The only thing that I can think of is that somehow your rom is kind of protected, like with some tv-sticks that are write-protected much the same way some HTC phones are with a locked down bootloader.
I did come across some awful chinese rooting method which I tried and didn't work for me, maybe you would like to give it a shot. When I find the link I will pass it here, I'm running a little short on time at this moment.
thankyou dear

but i used kingo and it was detecting my model tablet and process going ok and message rooted or root done showed at the end
but when i am testing it with root check application showing not rooted
as you said may it is protected other programs showing no space to copy some files but there is space
What I did do (and forgot to mention) right after using kingo is install the latest chainfire supersu (pro version) using the normal option to update su and remove any other su-alikes, if you didn't do that I would advice you to do so and check after that.

BTW. this is the link of the strange chinese rooting method. It is a youtube video and it is in spanish but I think it is quite clear to how it goes.