www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Phone hard-bricked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My phone model - symphony w 92 (MTK 6589, Quad Core 1.2 ,512 ram , 4 gb rom)
My phone was ok. I installed cwm recovery by mtk dorid tool. But , I wanted to install TWRP recovery by a pc software- during installation a warning message appeared and I clicked ok (something formatted – I did not remember). Then I lost my mobile network signal, null imei and null baseband. Then I install N9500_MTK6589_Miui_Revolution_4.5.23_Cwm via CWM recovery (2 times, but system closed automatically. But, third time after installation phone totally bricked ). Basically phone starts with startup sound, but with crushing screen. I was able to connect mtk dorid tool and it says Model: N9500- null baseband-null imei, then I tried to Install CWM recovery. Then phone totally bricked without starting. I tried everything from google to solve. Then I was able to firmware upgrade – stock rom (Only one time). Now, stock rom is not downloading. I used all sp flash tools. All the times one error appears –Brom Error: S_FT_Enable_DARM_Fail (4032).
Please anyone help me. (My Pc Detect My Phone as preloader usb vcom port, I am using windows 8.1 64 bit, no issue with driver software and sp flash tool)
Try to download the stock version from needrom of your phone, and flash with sp
(2014-12-11, 12:30)titusust27 Wrote: [ -> ]My phone model - symphony w 92 (MTK 6589, Quad Core 1.2 ,512 ram , 4 gb rom)
My phone was ok. I installed cwm recovery by mtk dorid tool. But , I wanted to install TWRP recovery by a pc software- during installation a warning message appeared and I clicked ok (something formatted – I did not remember). Then I lost my mobile network signal, null imei and null baseband. Then I install N9500_MTK6589_Miui_Revolution_4.5.23_Cwm via CWM recovery (2 times, but system closed automatically. But, third time after installation phone totally bricked ). Basically phone starts with startup sound, but with crushing screen. I was able to connect mtk dorid tool and it says Model: N9500- null baseband-null imei, then I tried to Install CWM recovery. Then phone totally bricked without starting. I tried everything from google to solve. Then I was able to firmware upgrade – stock rom (Only one time). Now, stock rom is not downloading. I used all sp flash tools. All the times one error appears –Brom Error: S_FT_Enable_DARM_Fail (4032).
Please anyone help me. (My Pc Detect My Phone as preloader usb vcom port, I am using windows 8.1 64 bit, no issue with driver software and sp flash tool)

Use the latest version of SP Flash Tools and select "format all + download". You'll be able to flash stock (or other compatible) firmware but you still have to fix your IMEIs - there are lots of tutorials around. Good luck.

I advise you to avoid untested custom ROMs. I haven't had many good experiences with custom ROMs for MediaTek devices because the best developers won't spend time making ROMs for unpopular phones - believe it or not, Qualcomm is still the most popular smartphone chipset and by a huge margin!
Pages: 1 2