www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to root 4.4.2 iNew V3E?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,

I have problem with rooting android 4.4.2 in my iNew V3E ,
In 4.2.2 rom , i can root easily with one-click apps.
But in 4.4.2 i can't rom Sad
How i can root my phone?

Thanks
Even the newest iroot didn't work?
Do a readback on SP Flash Tools, then use Droid Tools to process ROM and create CWM. Here is the full tutorial. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You use SP Flash Tool to flash the CWM then download this: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Place the zip file (inside the rar) in the root of your external SD card. Boot into CWM. Choose install from SD, then choose the zip file.
(2014-12-03, 17:12)Nephalem Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
You use SP Flash Tool to flash the CWM then download this: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Place the zip file (inside the rar) in the root of your external SD card. Boot into CWM. Choose install from SD, then choose the zip file.

Thaaanks for your help <3
No iroot didn't work but your solution works perfectly :x Lub
Hi guys, can I just ask where you got the 4.4.2 Rom for the V3E, I'm currently looking for it. Thanks in advance
Hello,
I'm having a problem with my new chinese mobile InFocus 530.
Please Help!

When starting MTK Droid 2.5.3 the Error message occurs:
--->>> Connect to device <<<---
--- FEHLER : --- TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!

Further Infos to my device, shown in MTK Droid:
Hardware : MT6595
Model : InFocus M530
Build number : 00CN_4_27E
Build date UTC : 20150109-065507
Android v : 4.4.2
Baseband v: MOLY.LR9.W1423.MD.LWTG.CMCC.MP.V3.P10, 2014/12/13 13:56
Kernel v : 3.10.35+ (foxconn@NJ-SW-UBUNTU-S5) (gcc version 4.8 (GCC) ) #1 SMP Fri Jan 9 14:47:27 CST 2015

Hope this question is not posted twice (my Internet crashed during first try)
what happpens when you click on root button?
(2015-04-20, 17:12)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]what happpens when you click on root button?

I didn't try. I want to save everything first. But this was not possible.
I tried to generate a Scatter File. but the Button fot Generate a Scatter is Grey.
As well most Buttons in the Tab: 'Root, Bsvkup, Recovery' are Grey: 'Backup, Superuser, Buildprop, DelChinaApp'

Because this is the first time I ever try to Root my phone, I do not want to press a button and eventually have a big problem afterwards ...

Hope for Help ...
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

;-)
(2015-04-20, 22:03)AnKl Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
start with iroot for PC, then if it doesnt work try framaroot. then continue to try all the others until you find one that works.

if they all do not work, you will need to wait for a scatter file for your phone to be be put on the net so you can do this backup/root method [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]