www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Increase minimum CPU with Android Tuner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i installed a app called android tuner ,it gives info abt cpu kernel etc

now in cpu it says maximum frequency is 1658 and min is 245 ,,when i try to increase minimum , it does not increase..

how to increase that??
If you can't achieve it with that app, uninstall first and then try a different one. Search 'root CPU governor' on Play.
(2013-06-14, 17:52)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't achieve it with that app, uninstall first and then try a different one. Search 'root CPU governor' on Play.

Thanks buddy i will try that but i cant install google play on my cell..
i tried installing apk, then putting files in system root app folder everything but play does not work.
and when i try to install a account it says security certificates invalid ..

can u help on this ...
(2013-06-15, 14:20)Alteredge Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-14, 17:52)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]If you can't achieve it with that app, uninstall first and then try a different one. Search 'root CPU governor' on Play.

i tried installing apk, then putting files in system root app folder everything but play does not work.

can u help on this ...

buddy i tried with root cpu app even system tuner but it dint help..
(2013-06-15, 23:24)Alteredge Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-15, 14:20)Alteredge Wrote: [ -> ]

can u help on this ...
buddy i tried with root cpu app even system tuner but it dint help..
You need to install signed gapps. To do that you need to have CWM or TWRP installed. If you can't find a CWM/TWRP for your phone, you'll need to build your own. Please see the Yulypis tutorial.

For CPU governor... Uninstall all other governors. Try No frills CPU control.