www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: missing storage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I have used a tool called HK phone ROM editor on my cubot s208.
It alters your ram to give you more internal memory.
My internal men was increased to 4gb. But it has reduced my other men to 4gb instead of 16!
If anyone knows how to undo this I would be forever in your debt for showing me how (I am new to Chinese phones.simple terms please) By the way forgot to say my phone is rooted running MIUI 4.8.29.ROM.
Thank you.
hello
Did you do a factory reset after doing the partition? You can also try formatting the phone storage partition. See if you get back the correct memory size.

But my recommendation is this:
You will be better off doing the repartition yourself. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
There is already a table there that you can use. The screenshots how which values you will change.
When I followed that tutorial, I think I re-checked the position of the changed values about 5 or 6 times.
You can always ask in the tutorial thread if you are not sure. Or maybe you can attach the edited files, and ask someone to check them for you.

Good luck!
Thanks for the reply Nephalem.
I took a look at the site you sent and looks promising.
I shall study it before trying anything!
Will post if I get a result
Just an update to say I have .y system back to original

Thanks Neaphem!