www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [EBR] No.1 Mi4 2.5GB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting this on behalf of one of the writers at Gizbeat. This is Mi4 EBR for internal 2.5GB (comes stock w/1GB internal).
hi i am new in this site and have this phone no1 mi4 how can i use the file in my phone
thanks to reply
Hi, PaCKiir. Welcome!
First step is to make a complete backup of your phone.

A. Full ROM backup, follow the tutorial here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
B. Nvram backup, follow the tutorial here. [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
C. Save your scatter file and the EBRs, provided here, into a separate folder.
D. Use SP Flash tool to install the new EBRs.
- switch your phone off
- load the scatter file from the separated folder
- take note that only the EBRs are ticked
- Click download
- connect your phone
E. Boot into recovery and do a factory reset

Note: because you will do a factory reset, you will lose all data. If you have a lot of stuff on your phone already, create cwm or twrp then make a backup first before flashing.

Cwm methods are found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Twrp method here: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
thanks snowboots!!!! i will try and coment result +REP of course jeje
thanks snowboots!!!!
I applied the application to 2Gb of RAM you've shared and effectively expands the RAM to 2GB ...... but then, does not recognize the rest of the phone memory.

I suppose that this "new" partition (10GB) will be formatted, but how I can format this partition?

I find the way to do it, so .... for now .... I'm back to let con1GB of origin.