www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Question] Inew v3plus or CUBOT s308
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, im new here and i want to buy another chinese phone, but i cant decide there are too many good phones on the web, the price range im from $150 and under so i look for inew v3 plus and cubot s308, can someone give me some advice wich one and why, also i dont take pictures at all i really dont give a F$#k the cameras, i dont use them i use my phones to play games, listen music, use gps, the main reason i want to buy the inew v3 plus its cause of the "Gorilla Glass 2nd" excuse me if im an iggnorant but i dont want my phone to fall of my bed and broke in 7 pieces and say bye bye to my screen i want kinda resistive phone. Thanks to all that response.
Hello, what about this one ThL W200C. For you demand on gorilla glass meetable. Price about $140

[attachment=2095]
Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
Sim Card Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
Service Provide Unlocked
Style Bar
Color Black
Shell Material Plastic

System
OS Android 4.4 Kitkat
CPU MTK6592M, Cortex A7 octa core, 1.4GHz;
GPU: Mali-450 MP4
ROM 8GB
RAM 1GB

Screen
Display Size 5.0 Inch
Type IPS, G+F+F full lamination screen, Corning III gorilla glass
Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
Screen Color 16000K Colors

General
Camera/Picture Resolution Dual Cameras, 5.0MP front camera, 4P lens, F2.8, 8.0MP BSI back camera, 5P lens + IR, F2.4, with flashlight and auto focus
1800mAh Battery
nice suggestion but im going more for cubot s308, 2 gb ram and 16 gb rom, also the battery is bigger, anny suggestion on a website? im lookin on gearbest and now in coolicol the cellphone maybe doesnt have a gorilla glass but as far as it doesnt "break in pieces" when it falls accidentally, thank you for your suggestion