www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Some inssues/questions HEEELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i have the Doogee DG580 and ambient color in notifications bar (window) and fast on/off tools anyway in messages app too, and i want to know if its possible to change the white color for the black??

Other question, i search in all phone settings everywhere but i cant change my lockscreen wallpaper, what i can do? i dont want to install a custom lockscreen app to do that, so i need help with that, some app to change the lockscreen wallpaper only (i have tryed with gravitbox but doesnt work for me).

My last quest is about internal memory, i want to move one thing from internal memory (the memory used for images, music etc) for the rom partition of system. But in root explorer pro i cant see the location of the internal memory (the user partition for music images etc)...where is it? i search anyway but cant see the location of the folder.

Thanks
have you tried changing themes to change the default background color?

to change lockscreen wallpaper, go to your home page. Do a long press on any blank space on it. On JB ROM, the menu should immediately show: Desktop Wallpaper, Live Wallpaper, Lockscreen Wallpaper. Just choose Lockscreen wallpaper then tap the icon at the bottom to be able to select an image from your gallery or personal folders. If on KK ROM, a menu at the bottom will show, just choose Wallpapers, then the same menu as JB will show

internal memory is used by the system. it is where apps are installed, etc. You cannot use this partition for data storage. you use phone storage for that. phone storage is usually designated as sdcard1 in file manager apps. (if not sdcard1, try sdcard0).
(2014-12-13, 21:08)snowboots Wrote: [ -> ]have you tried changing themes to change the default background color?

to change lockscreen wallpaper, go to your home page. Do a long press on any blank space on it. On JB ROM, the menu should immediately show: Desktop Wallpaper, Live Wallpaper, Lockscreen Wallpaper. Just choose Lockscreen wallpaper then tap the icon at the bottom to be able to select an image from your gallery or personal folders. If on KK ROM, a menu at the bottom will show, just choose Wallpapers, then the same menu as JB will show

internal memory is used by the system. it is where apps are installed, etc. You cannot use this partition for data storage. you use phone storage for that. phone storage is usually designated as sdcard1 in file manager apps. (if not sdcard1, try sdcard0).

Thanks for your help! i finnaly change my lockscreen logo! Smiling im noob in chinese phones...are more complicated than the branded ones! and when i say use rom memory i want to say i want to change the boot sound and shutdownn sound!

I have already found the memory for user but now i cant move the sound from internal user memory to rom memory i dont know why! im using root explorer, im rooted but always when i try to move get fail error! help??