www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: New user from Australia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just joined this forum and look forward to finding out about phones from China. I use a very old, phone call only Samsung phone and have decided it's finally time to update. The No1 Plus and models from Lenovo are models I'm considering, but I need t find out a lot more about them. Also looking forward to seeing lots of photos taken with mobiles to see which are best suited to photography.

Thanks,

Hal55
there is a picture forum. although not too many phone models demoed, still a good source for samples. also, you should check out gizbeat. damian does great reviews of phones. sample photos included, and all about the phone performance. he covers it all

a recent one is the g7. it looks pretty good. but the screen would be a huge factor to consider. if you prefer full hd, you might not be interested in that one. but one great thing about it is battery life. i mean really great

do you have any criteria for the phone you want? screen size, preferred core count, must it be 4g capable? 3g in australia is also 900/2100?