www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: JIAYU-G5S+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I root this phone (with what Rooting tool),

MTK 6592, Android 4.4.2

Thanks
I can't rooted this phone and it is not real JiaYu G5S+ but faking one (or it is Elephone P6i 4.4.2 ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.13 or it is ZLR i6 4.4.2 ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.13)!
There is no "original" G5S+, you can see it on Jiayu Website.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

But the question was about root tool.

Thx
Have you tried any tools yet?
See the rooting tools forum here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
It seems iroot is the most recently updated, so try that first for kitkat OS.

see the responses here, too [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Thanks!

I've tried only Framaroot, but it doesn't work.

I just want to know, did anybody alredy done that, some experiences ...

Thanks again!
iRoot is working

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
iroot is not working. my JiaYu G5S+ can not root with any of present presented roots here. My tech: Jiayu G5s+,mtk6592 Octa Core,2ghz,5inch,1920x1080px,16mp,8mp,2gb Ram,16gb Rom,16 GB card,android 4.4.2
I have to dissapoint you, your G5S+ doesn't have any of this.

It has 1,3 GHz CPU, 1,87 GB RAM, only 1GB ROM (internal SD), 1,46 GB internal storage. Screen resolution is 960x540. Trust me, Antutu don't shows real things.

I have rooted mine with iRoot
WOB, which software you use to determine the real technical parameters for the phone? What is exactly your phone params? The cameras are exactly the 16mb and 8mb!!!
iRoot (vRoot) not working on my
Try

http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thread-Tool-SuperSU-for-rooting-from-recovery

You have to make CWM Recovery on your phone, with http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thread-MTK-Droid-Tools-2-5-3-MT6592-Support

After Root, you can install 7Zipper, there is System info.

For storage size, you can install Storage Analyser and activate Expert options => Show system partitions.
Pages: 1 2