www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: THL W100 Bricked - Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have THL W100 and I bricked the phone. What happened was that I tried to flash my recovery ROM (backed up with MTK droid tools) and I chose Format + Download from SP flash tool. My phone was formatted correctly but during download it gave me 4032 error! I tried downloading my recovery ROM several times but it is till giving me 4032 error.

I downloaded stock ROM from needrom but it is still giving me 4032 error. I also downloaded all drivers from chinaphonearena and uninstalled + re-installed but still having same error. I have also tried to flash without battery and when 100%, put battery on but to no avail. Kindly can someone help me with this problem please? Thanks
same problem with my doogee ..please help........
I tried from another PC and voila it worked!! Those drivers will sometimes drive you nuts! Those of you that do not have another PC, try using Windows restore and then re-install the drivers again maybe that will help.
Wow. Finkicky drivers. I'm glad you got it working. Thanks for posting your solution as well!

Out of curiosity, version(s) of Windows were you using?
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit