www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: How to root china phone Lenovo S850c?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I have a china Lenovo S950c with MTK6592 (fake mtk), 16 gb ROM, 4gb RAM, octa core. I want to root this phone. What can I do to resolve it?
Thank you very much.
Please help!!!any idea?
hello serGb, welcome to chinaphonearena!

There are auto root tools here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you are on JB ROM, I suggest starting with Framaroot.
If on KitKat, start with iRoot.
If those fail, then proceed to trying the other tools.
If none of them work, build and install CWM using this process: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Then root from recovery by installing SuperSU.zip from sd card. DL: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you run into any problems with the process, feel free to post in the thread.
good luck!

Oops. Sorry about the links, had a posting error and copy-pasted the trimmed links. Doh Thanks for the catch, @"WuddaWaste" Big Grin
Thanks @Trenzalore for helping out!

With rooting, it really becomes a process of trial-and-error. We have a plethora of rooting tools that may work for different devices. It's up to you to try them. If you find one that works, report back so other users with your phone will know in the future.

All our rooting tools can be found here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Good luck and happy rooting!
thanks,but not work....

my phone is [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Which methods did you try?

I'm highly suspicious of the specs on your phone. 4GB of RAM and 16GB ROM on a Lenovo phone that doesn't exist on the Lenovo website and doesn't remotely match Lenovo's design.... for under $120. I'm highly, highly suspicious.
farmaroot,vroot,cwm,superuser.zip,kingo root
(2014-12-18, 08:20)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Which methods did you try?

I'm highly suspicious of the specs on your phone. 4GB of RAM and 16GB ROM on a Lenovo phone that doesn't exist on the Lenovo website and doesn't remotely match Lenovo's design.... for under $120. I'm highly, highly suspicious.

Seems you're right. Several buyers complained about the phone having only 512MB. Besides that I would say an octa core at 2.5GHz..... yeah just like my name is obama.... and I still believe in Santa Claus....Wink
Hi serGb, can you go back to post#3? See the link for creating CWM. Follow that then get the SuperSU zip file from the DL link provided.
Good luck!
(2014-12-20, 09:47)Trenzalore Wrote: [ -> ]Hi serGb, can you go back to post#3? See the link for creating CWM. Follow that then get the SuperSU zip file from the DL link provided.
Good luck!

ok,thanks trenzalore. I will try and I will post result
Pages: 1 2