www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Xolo Q800, unable to unbrick!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not exactly know how a phone looks like when its 'Bricked' but I believe there is something very wrong with my Xolo Q800.
Just a week back, a couple of applications stopped working. I restarted and since then its been restarting if I open any application. The OS has freezed itself into the state it was at 2pm on Tuesday 9th December. All I can do is receive calls and sometimes even dial them. Once I restart it says one by one all the Google background processes stop working. At times while receiving calls, the dailer UI goes away, and then it restarts and freezes to Boot Animation, so I have to remove the battery and then start again.
I tried wiping it completely from TWRP recovery that is already installed. Didnt work. Tried formatting by going into the settings inside the OS - MIUI, that is installed. It will restart but would come back to same state as it was at 2pm Tuesday 9th.
I'm really desperate now to make it work.
Really in need of help.

PS: I have tried multiple custom roms to flash, but nothing helped, nothing changed. I even tried installing CWM recovery
Nothing helped, nothing changed. Its still on that same state and would restart if I would try use applications.
This sounds really frustrating, man. I'm sorry.

My guess isn't the answer you want to hear, but it sounds like a hardware problem to me.
(2014-12-17, 04:07)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds really frustrating, man. I'm sorry.

My guess isn't the answer you want to hear, but it sounds like a hardware problem to me.

Service centre people say that memory is locked. He also said replacing motherboard is the only solution.
But am very sure its just a software glitch