www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: "S820 MTK6582 Quad Core" Touch screen and 'Back' button problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys i'm having an issue with my chinese phone (Exact phone is : Dealextreme's S820 MTK6582 Quad-Core Android 4.2.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 4.7" QHD, 4GB ROM, Wi-Fi, GPS - Black ). I've been using it for 7 months with no problem , and on this month the phone starts having an issue with touchscreen and back button. I'm using it and all of a sudden : The "Back" Button starts being Automatically pressed for many times , as if I was pressing it ( but i'm not) and then after that the touch screen with Back , settings , home buttons is left Non responsive , i touch everywhere and it won't work. I have to press the power button to switch off and on the display for it to work again , but right away after i do this the issue restarts. I have tried complete nandroid restore with CWM from the early time i got the phone , didn't work. Do you guys know what could be the issue ? I'm bringing a link of my Bug report of the developers android option just in case it helps

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I think if it was hardware problem (the button), you should repair the phone first and nothing to do with CWM recovery...
I suggests you to go to phone repair center to check the button, if the button ok, is probably software issue...
Hardware : MT6572
Model : Samsung GALAXY Note 3
Build number : ALPS.JB3.MP.V1
Build date UTC : 20140325-114935
Android v : 4.4.2
Baseband v: -----
Kernel v : 3.4.5 (rs@rs-ThinkStation-D30) (gcc version 4.6.x-google 20120106 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP Tue Mar 25 19:47:40 CST 2014

--- ERROR : SU inaccessible
--- ERROR :dev/radio/pttycmd1 inaccessible , should be Root Shell
--- ERROR :pttycmd1 device NOT found!
--- ERROR :dev/radio/pttycmd1 inaccessible , should be Root Shell
--- ERROR :pttycmd1 device NOT found!