www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [split] star G9000 no 3G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Can anybody help me please,
I have this phone but of 8G version Star Kingleon G9000, one day my phone after factory restore lossed it's 3G connectivity when i enable #G in Network Settings it shows no service and when i put 3G off, it get the signal
In nutshell i am just using 2G signal and not able to use 3G
I have tried G9000 8G Jelly bean but same situation, i also have Stock ROM backup created with MTK Droid tool ,In both roms i have same issue

PLEASE help if somebody have this issue also post your isues

Thanks
Hi, check if you have valid imei #s. They could have been wiped after the reset and flashes.

From dialer, type in *#06#
You should see your imeis. If null, you have to restore them. Please see this tutorial to do that.
http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thread-Tutorial-How-To-Fix-Repair-Invalid-IMEI-Tutorial-On-MT6582-MT6589-MT6592

If you are not rooted, you can also restore them with mtk droid tools. Or enter engineer mode via dialer
Type in *#*#3646633#*#*

Go to CD Info>Radio Info
There should be a field to enter AT commands.
Take note that AT commands should have a space between T and +
Thanks Athos
I have backup of my phone's nvram and i have also restored iemi with all method like mtk droid tool, mobile uncle and engineering mode, and sim cards are working fine i can make and receive call can use net but ony 2G not 3G, sim carda are also okay, i have also tested them in another phone and 3G is working fine in different phone.
I think i have explained better this time.
Can anyone look into the matter and can please help me.
Thanks
Has it ever worked before?
Have you checked if youve enabled it in sim toolkit or mobile network settings? (I've missed those a few times)

Also try to go into mobile uncle tools and check indicated basebands. 3g usually only works for sim1.
Verify if the correct network frequencies are enabled.

If not, but used to be, you may need a configuration file for your phone.
Hi Athos
I have tried all settings, sim toolkit, enable 3G in both the sims, but henever i enable it singnals are gone no matter whether is it sim1 or 2 and i have also checked each network frequency and rebooted thephone each time but still same situation but what is this configuration file, what can i do with it
What 3g frequencies are enabled?
And you haven't commented if it has ever worked for you before. Has it?

Some manufacturers provide a configuration file to restore modem database settings. You might need to restore yours. However, you've mentioned restoring your nvram backup. It should have the same effect if it was restored successfully. Was it?