www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Think about the iNew V8 and iNew V3 Plus, which is better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok,you are right for this ,than but i still think that DOOGEE is better than INEW .the quality is better.so that is what i think,may be am wrong
+ to nikstar and sniper47

They attempted to keep this on topic and gave reasoned answers to the specific question:

iNewV8 or INew V3 Plus, which one?

Personally, I agree that the iNewV8 would be my first choice based on extensive reviews by owners done here and elsewhere with the battery and camera being the deciding factors.
(2014-12-28, 00:53)edcoolio Wrote: [ -> ]+ to nikstar and sniper47

They attempted to keep this on topic and gave reasoned answers to the specific question:

Personally, I agree that the iNewV8 would be my first choice based on extensive reviews by owners done here and elsewhere with the battery and camera being the deciding factors.

hi, I have iNew V3 Plus. beautiful design. battery lasts about 30 hours, with some normal use. display is extra. GPS is fast. camera is extra. operating system kit kat done everything perfectly. really a very good phone.

I already gave you an answer and I am trying to keep this on topic.
If the camera and the battery are deciding factors then there is no question which one you should chose. V8 has better camera (the graphic processing engine produce less noisy pics at low light conditions) and better battery autonomy.
(2014-12-29, 16:50)nikstar Wrote: [ -> ]

I already gave you an answer and I am trying to keep this on topic.

If the camera and the battery are deciding factors then there is no question which one you should chose. V8 has better camera (the graphic processing engine produce less noisy pics at low light conditions) and better battery autonomy.

... did you mean that you already gave me an answer?

Either way, I still give a big "+ to nikstar and sniper47" for keeping things on topic and for having "gave reasoned answers to the specific question".

It is always appreciated!
(2014-12-30, 15:03)edcoolio Wrote: [ -> ]... did you mean that you already gave me an answer?

I said that cause I thought that you are the OP.
Actually I gave an answer to leo jin not you Tongue. My mistake..
After about 5 days, I can recommend the V8 Plus. Smooth, fast and the OS seems to be stable. Touch pad is a little sensitive, but works as advertised and the battery lasts all day. LOL

I am not a reviewer, just a regular Joe, so I don't know the techo-babble that makes a real review. Sorry about that.
Pages: 1 2