www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: need help with no.1 s4 ROOT! tryed evrythine!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey i got the NO.1 S4 {I9400}
and i tryed all i could find! and i cant get it rooted! DohDoh can someone please, please help me root it?
i tryed thos method:

MTK6589_6577_w6575_V1.06
Rootx For android
MTKdroidTools

[/b]z_rootkit

SuperOneClick

TPSparkyRoot

Shuame

unlockrootRoot

Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v17

Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v30

MT6577 CWMR Root Updated V2

SRSRoot

z4 root[b]
That is MTK6575, yes? What version Android?
(2013-06-18, 00:42)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]That is MTK6575, yes? What version Android?

this is mtk6577T and its android 4.1.2
lame custom rom from compeny.. i wnat to replace it and port myself rom and recovery but i cant that damm root keep me out from all guilds!!
(2013-06-18, 15:44)shlomi93 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], you only need to have USB Debugging on and your phone must be turned on
(2013-06-18, 19:40)gogozx Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], you only need to have USB Debugging on and your phone must be turned on

well i cant see that link but i guss you talking about
well so i downloaded graphical easy root and i keep get the message..
"Your phone is really really tough Root...failed"

and yes the USB Debugging is ON and my phone is ON and i tryed even to wipe data + wipe cache...and still didnt works...some of the times i got blank screen and even after 2 hours its on the same screen so i have to reinsert the battery and then i again get the message
DohDohDoh
please any other idea?
(2013-06-19, 16:18)shlomi93 Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register], you only need to have USB Debugging on and your phone must be turned on

well i cant see that link but i guss you talking about
well so i downloaded graphical easy root and i keep get the message..

and yes the USB Debugging is ON and my phone is ON and i tryed even to wipe data + wipe cache...and still didnt works...some of the times i got blank screen and even after 2 hours its on the same screen so i have to reinsert the battery and then i again get the message
DohDohDoh
please any other idea?
Time to build CWM. See rey69 and yulypis tutorials.
thank you gusy so much
i successfully root my device...

i need to go back to the militery but when ill come back ill make TUT
for root any MTK device!