www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Inew V8 bad wifi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Today my wifi on V8 just broke... When i am close to router its full signal (Wifi analyzer), but when i move to my bedroom, its say that no wifi found. Before in my bedroom i have half signal. What is problem? :S
Make sure backpiece is making contact. GPS and rear touchpad working okay?
GPS is not working from beginning, and touchpad is working ok.
I disassembled back piece of the phone. And there is Wifi antenna. That Wifi antenna is different from that on antelife. I dont have that middle space from antenna. What is that? I am confused, and wifi dont work anymore on long distance.
This is my phone.
[Image: mwsllv.jpg]

This is Wifi antenna on Antelife.
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Can someone explain to me?
I think the pic from your phone is from the GSM antenna not the wifi.
The wifi antenna is somewhere on the top not at the bottom.
O yea, its gsm Antenna. When i remove that, my network signal is bad. But why my Wifi antena dont work onong distance. Is broken or what?
Check the contacts of the wifi antenna. Maybe you should put something underneath for better contact.
In similar situation on other phone someone put a small piece of double side foam tape.
Underneath this needed to put tape or?
That right is GSM antenna, but this long black wire is Wifi antenna? Or I need disassemble whole phone to get to wifi?

[Image: vin23l.jpg]
This antenna is the GSM antenna.
The black cable is to transfer the signal from the antenna to the modem.
No you will not have to put something there.
You need to find out which is the WiFi antenna.
Upload a pic of the rest of the phone and I'll show you the WiFi antenna.
Here is the picture rest of the phone.
[Image: 1hqjcn.jpg]
Pages: 1 2