www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: T11 reverts the settings after each reboot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know if everyone has this but with my t11 some settings simply get revertet when rebooting.
Its the stock rom it came with and its the newer android version. 4.4.2
For example the launcher is put back to the standard launcher3 which I could solve by using titanium backup to freeze launcher3. So now when I reboot at least it keeps my nova launcher.

But my wallpaper will still be reset to the standard one and my keyboard also and I will have to reset these things on every reboot.
What kind of a bug is this and how can it be solved.
The phone seems to be fine otherwise so no hardware/memory problems at least I think so.
I had the same issue with phones in the past. I'm trying hard to remember how I solved it Big Grin

It was one of two ways:

1) Turn it (your keyboard app / launcher) into a system app (root required)
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

2) If it's installed on SD, move it to internal storage (can do this through standard app info method)

Sorry, I can't remember which method I used, but it was one of these two and it solved both the launcher and keyboard issue.
Thanks, one of these worked.
Making the keyboard a system app sort of broke it so I had to undo that.
Only moving it did not work at first but does work now for whatever reason.

Moving muzei the wallpaper app to internal seemed to have worked.
Yes. Now I thought more. Its #2 that I used to fix keyboard & launcher issue. If you move Nova, it should fix that as well. It did for me with Apex.