www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: phone crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a problem with my i6000 . Suddenly it seems crazy and begins to perform transactions without sense ( enter random characters , open applications , open the browser ... ) . I tried to reset the phone to factory settings , but the problem remains ... What can I do ?
Thank You
-- up --
Are the random apps or browser on the current screen when they are launched?
When random characters appear, I assume you are using the keyboard at that time. Is that correct?
I am thinking it could be ghost touching.

I am experiencing a similar problem with my current phone, and ROM changes/ upgrades do not help. I am simply assuming this is a hardware problem. Pinched wires or stray strands that are shorting occasionally and such.
(2014-12-29, 11:17)Trenzalore Wrote: [ -> ]Are the random apps or browser on the current screen when they are launched?
When random characters appear, I assume you are using the keyboard at that time. Is that correct?
I am thinking it could be ghost touching.

I am experiencing a similar problem with my current phone, and ROM changes/ upgrades do not help. I am simply assuming this is a hardware problem. Pinched wires or stray strands that are shorting occasionally and such.

The problem comes with the keyboard , but not always . Just put on standby and on again , the problem disappears .