www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HDC Galaxy siv N9500 HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, my hdc galaxy siv N9500 has stopped working, its only 2 months old, it just turned off earlier and wont turn back on, tried two batteries with no luck. Thanks mark
(2013-06-19, 02:32)madserboo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, my hdc galaxy siv N9500 has stopped working, its only 2 months old, it just turned off earlier and wont turn back on, tried two batteries with no luck. Thanks mark

This probably isn't much help, but the phone may have a 1 year warranty (that's what mine came with) so I would check with the supplier while you look for other advice.
(2013-06-19, 23:20)Jeffro2700 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-19, 02:32)madserboo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, my hdc galaxy siv N9500 has stopped working, its only 2 months old, it just turned off earlier and wont turn back on, tried two batteries with no luck. Thanks mark

This probably isn't much help, but the phone may have a 1 year warranty (that's what mine came with) so I would check with the supplier while you look for other advice.

Yeah mate ive contacted fct and they said to wait for the techservice to email back, ill wait another day then take it further if they dont reply
(2013-06-20, 01:37)madserboo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah mate ive contacted fct and they said to wait for the techservice to email back, ill wait another day then take it further if they dont reply

How did you get on?
Does your computer recognise the pre-loader?
(2013-06-26, 16:59)MayhemVC Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-20, 01:37)madserboo Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah mate ive contacted fct and they said to wait for the techservice to email back, ill wait another day then take it further if they dont reply

How did you get on?
Does your computer recognise the pre-loader?

They sent me an address to send it to, ive to pay for the shipping to and from china! Absolute joke!

WHen i plug it into me laptop nothing happens