www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Go Update] Zopo ZP920 Coming With Glonass GPS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zopo ZP920 Coming With Glonass GPS

ZP920-1With the astounding number of manufacturers all pouring out smartphones, it is a struggle to find a way to stand … Continue reading Zopo ZP920 Coming With Glonass GPS

http://go.chinaphonearena.com/188/zopo-z...onass-gps/
Other phones should also use glonass now. They need to keep up!
Looks like a very nice phone but small battery for 4g use, no?
Colored drawing back cover! So pretty!Wink
How much?
(2015-01-09, 17:16)adelino Wrote: [ -> ]How much?

It says $279.99 Cool
(2015-01-10, 11:33)fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]

It says $279.99 Cool

Can I ask you a question? Do you think $279.99 is a reasonable price?
I find the phone interesting even if 279.99
I think zopo has good support and don't see many asking about zopo hardware problems so that's good. But maybe need first to read a good review on the phone.
I hope gizbeat will review this one. I want to know if glonass is a big improvoment

And I got in my email an advertisement from coolicool they have promo now for it
(2015-01-10, 17:54)adelino Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-10, 11:33)fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]

It says $279.99 Cool

Can I ask you a question? Do you think $279.99 is a reasonable price?

Yes, as far as i can see. But it would be better if they can cut the price a little lower Big Grin and i would love to read its detailed text review as well. Blush
i just got my and let me tell you that the build of the phone is as equal as any high end build phone. the screen is sharp but not looking as amazing as some 1080 screens but is never the less a beautiful screen for the prize of the phone. also the screen response is also great, the only very dissapointed thing is the battery, very poor and i mean very poor performance, if it last 5 hrs on light use it be exaggerating. any how the phone is worth it considering its price.