www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [No.1P7 Mini pad] Changing UI Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

i wanna know if there's someone that can bring back to android Blushvanilla UI that tablet?... Because it got a IOS like UI and many thing are locked (like back software button, changing APN and many other things).

Thank's you so much in advance for the help Smiling Smile
(2013-06-19, 14:33)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

i wanna know if there's someone that can bring back to android Blushvanilla UI that tablet?... Because it got a IOS like UI and many thing are locked (like back software button, changing APN and many other things).

Install Nova Launcher for stock launcher, you can try to download Settings for Froyo and GB (i think that's the name of app) so you can have Settings like Touchwiz devices ;)
But if you want complete Vanilla Android it's not yet possible for your device, maybe someone will port it.
(2013-06-19, 16:46)gogozx Wrote: [ -> ]

Install Nova Launcher for stock launcher, you can try to download Settings for Froyo and GB (i think that's the name of app) so you can have Settings like Touchwiz devices ;)
But if you want complete Vanilla Android it's not yet possible for your device, maybe someone will port it.

doned. but APN Settings still locked Sad(((( Bad thing... i can't use my sim card because of APN settings
(2013-06-19, 18:51)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-19, 16:46)gogozx Wrote: [ -> ]

doned. but APN Settings still locked Sad(((( Bad thing... i can't use my sim card because of APN settings

What do you mean locked??? Can you post a picture or upload a video on YouTube? Maybe i can help you with that also Smiling
(2013-06-20, 18:51)gogozx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-19, 18:51)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-19, 16:46)gogozx Wrote: [ -> ]Install Nova Launcher for stock launcher, you can try to download Settings for Froyo and GB (i think that's the name of app) so you can have Settings like Touchwiz devices ;)

What do you mean locked??? Can you post a picture or upload a video on YouTube? Maybe i can help you with that also Smiling

Here come a picture!
As you can see i cannot modifie those 2 profile and can't create a new one!!!!!
I'm going MAD Smiling
(2013-06-20, 22:14)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-20, 18:51)gogozx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-06-19, 18:51)newlife229 Wrote: [ -> ]doned. but APN Settings still locked Sad(((( Bad thing... i can't use my sim card because of APN settings

Here come a picture!
As you can see i cannot modifie those 2 profile and can't create a new one!!!!!
I'm going MAD Smiling

Try going to MTK Engineering mode, i don't really know how to fix this problem, or try modifying something in build.prop...
I wish i could help you but it seems that i can't Sad