www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: POSH ORION MAX X550A ROOT CWM problems - MTK6582
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I write because I recently bought a POSH ORION X550a and I've been trying to do ROOT and CWM and have failed to achieve satisfactory making changes, I checked several post without getting such changes, if any of you could help me to make these changes, thank you very much
hi, cpfarra. Welcome to chinaphonearena.

For rooting, try all root tools here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you are on KitKat ROM, I suggest you try iRoot first. If on Jelly Bean, try Framaroot first.

If none of them work, install CWM then root from recovery.
Follow this tutorial to install CWM unrooted [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(Note: You will also be able to create a phone backup using this method. Do as Sniper47 says to perform the readback until before the cache start address)
Download and unrar the file from here [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Place the zip file (not rar) in the root of your SD card.
Boot into CWM and install zip from SD.

If you are able to root using the root tools, you may follow this method for build CWM
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

If you run into any errors while doing the process, just post in the respective thread. Thumbs Up

Remember that there is always a risk in doing anything with your phone. If possible, secure a copy of your phone's stock ROM before doing anything.

Good luck!