www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: need new ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello
i buy new phone which is name : CROWN v5.
this phone have exactly the same characteristicas the iNew V3 Phone.
question:
can i install Inew V3 ROM ?
if yes , which one ?

thank you.

phone details:

CPU: MTK MT6582 Ouad Core 1.3GHZ
GPU: ARM Mali 400-MP 533MHz
RAM 1GB,DDR3
Storage 16GB
Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Sim Card: Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
Service Provide: Unlocked
Brand:
2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850/2100MHz
MS mode: WCDMA/GSM
Shell Material Plastic
Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, 1280*720 High-resolution Screen
Size: 5.0 inch HD 5 Point Capacitive Multi Touch Display / OGS
Resolution: 1280*720
Visible Angle: 178°
Display: IPS
Daul Camera: Front camera:5.0 mega pixels, rear camera: 13.0 mega CMOS color pixels,Flash light
no you cant. you need one for your phone exactly...
(2014-12-31, 11:41)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]no you cant. you need one for your phone exactly...

hi iefighter_85
thx for the answer.
please note that it is the same phone , they change the name for commercial reason . ( differant county etc..)
in this case can i ?

the reason i want to do it is because i lost the root and can't uninstall the Superuser , if you have an idea how to do it, you are welcom.
thank you for your help .
How did you lose root? Maybe you just switched it off in security settings?

I think if you install SuperSU it will replace the permission app for root. Maybe it will replace superuser when you install SuperSU.

Try installing from recovery. If you have CWM recovery, get the SuperSU zip file from rooting tools forum. The zip is inside the rar file. Then put the zip one in root folder of SD card.

Boot in cwm and install zip from SD file. And you will see the zip and just choose it.
(2014-12-31, 17:17)tiefighter_85 Wrote: [ -> ]How did you lose root? Maybe you just switched it off in security settings?

I think if you install SuperSU it will replace the permission app for root. Maybe it will replace superuser when you install SuperSU.

Try installing from recovery. If you have CWM recovery, get the SuperSU zip file from rooting tools forum. The zip is inside the rar file. Then put the zip one in root folder of SD card.

Boot in cwm and install zip from SD file. And you will see the zip and just choose it.

hello,
The issue was that he didn’t want to install any supers.
Anyway , I installed new INEW V3 ROM ( rooted) and the phone work ok.
Thank you very much for your help.