www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: I hesitate between T11 and THL V8 INEW PLUS, which to choose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone
First I present my best wishes for 2015 Smiling

I post my topic here because I hesitate between two phones

THL T11 and Inew V8 PLUS

I do not know which is better and which one to choose as

but usually I use my smartphone FREQUENTLY:

listening to music, FM Radio

facebook, whatsapp (not even 30 min)

wifi, 3g internet;

see the videos,

take pictures, videos

and also i will like one who is keen charge

and solid because sometimes the phone falls out of my hands when I'm a little stressed,

for the two ram is 2GB so I see on the characteristics no big difference except camera rotation and superior inew size has thl

waiting for your advice,

thank you in advance Smiling
THL T11. I believe someone mentioned its coming with KitKat now and that's good news. The original OS was Aliyun JB and had some minor issues.
ok thank you for your advice, while waiting for other notice Smiling
If camera is a factor for you, then you should go to V8. It is superior than T11's.
Other differences are, V8 has NFC, also has a rear touch panel (useless for me, but others may like it) and T11 has bigger battery and the 900mhz band at 3g (depending on your country it may be useful).
Also both are big phones (v8 is bigger) and if your hands are "shaking" then you will need a case. If a free fall without case occurs, then the law of nature says that the smaller could get less damage, but this doesn't mean that if your T11 fell down it will survived!

PS iNew V8 is running an almost Vanilla Android KitKat v4.4.2
THL T11 is 850/1900/2100. There is no 900.

Regarding heavier things breaking easier, that would entirely depend upon what they're made of and how it's put together. Worth mentioning the T11 frame is metal.

I like both phones. I've owned them both. I'm curious if THL has improved the camera in T11. It wasn't bad, but could be better.
(2015-01-02, 18:59)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]THL T11 is 850/1900/2100. There is no 900.

I saw it somewhere describe it with also 900mhz at 3G.
Is good you clear it up!
I'll go with iNew V8. It is much more excellent on the wholeSmiling