www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: HELP!!! Goophone MTK 6582 iPhone 6 Plus Replica won't turn on (No Power)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and I'd like to ask for some help regarding my newly bought iPhone 6 Plus replica (Goophone). My first problem was that I couldnt get the cellular network to work but then I was able to solve it by using the command *#*#889988#*#* and then I input a 15-digit IMEI no. so after reboot it worked perfectly. I bought 2 goophone by the way, one for me and one for my wife. It had the same problem but was able to solve using the *#*# codes.

Unfortunately after I was tinkering with my wifes goophone to install some apps, my goophone suddenly had no power. I tried changing charger cables but still no power. I tried long press with any and all the buttons but still no power. I don't know what to do. Please help me. My wife's phone is working perfectly and my phone is not turning on at all. What can I do? Thanks in advance!
is there a charging indicator? Does it show when you plug the phone in?
Have you tried different chargers?
If the battery is removable, try using the battery from the working phone.
rom for goophone i 7 plus mtk6582