www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help with H7500+ please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all, i have some questions about roms and i hope you can help me.
I recently purchased a H7500+, and i rooted the phone with this rom:
Taiwan101_SuperSU_Pro_v1.03

the rom is ok and all goes smooth, but i wanna know if there is a better rom around that will benefit the H7500+, and where i can find that rom with a tutorial.

thank you so much in advance.

PD: I downloaded some games, (Bladeslinger, Chaos rings 2) and i noticed some long load times and some lags while playing, when pressing buttons, scrolling down, its playable but i hate this, has anyone noticed this? could it be the problem with the rom i have installed?[/u]
(2013-06-20, 14:35)aarulastwo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all, i have some questions about roms and i hope you can help me.
I recently purchased a H7500+, and i rooted the phone with this rom:
Taiwan101_SuperSU_Pro_v1.03

the rom is ok and all goes smooth, but i wanna know if there is a better rom around that will benefit the H7500+, and where i can find that rom with a tutorial.

thank you so much in advance.

PD: I downloaded some games, (Bladeslinger, Chaos rings 2) and i noticed some long load times and some lags while playing, when pressing buttons, scrolling down, its playable but i hate this, has anyone noticed this? could it be the problem with the rom i have installed?[/u]
It's likely not a problem with your firmware. Most of the ROMs available for this phone are based on the same kernel and drivers.

Bladeslinger looks very graphic intensive. Not surprised it slows down.

Changing firmware likely won't help you. What's your 3D Antutu score?
thanks for the reply Gizbeat, my auntutu score is 11900
(2013-06-21, 15:59)aarulastwo Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the reply Gizbeat, my auntutu score is 11900

That is a little low. What I want to know though... What is the 3D score...?

Reboot your phone and wait about 1 minute after reboot, then run Antutu again.