www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Oneplus One Bamboo Back Case Cover With NFC Unboxing Photos from My buddy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I have always wanted a OnePlus One. Do you guys think it is worthbuying? My friend has it. And he just got his bamboo back case for his OnePlus One which he ordered some time ago. I have to say it looks pretty nice. Now, I'm gonna share the photos with you. I don't know here to put, so i thought i'd put it here.

[attachment=2145]
[attachment=2146]
[attachment=2147]
[attachment=2148]
That case does look amazing. The OnePlus is undoubtedly a great phone, just too expensive for my tastes.
(2015-01-08, 01:29)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]That case does look amazing. The OnePlus is undoubtedly a great phone, just too expensive for my tastes.

Big Grin Fair enough. Do you think the price is reasonable?
Absolutely. Totally reasonable. If they hadn't had their release debacle (and software SNAFU), I'd probably have bought one back in June.

If you get one I'll be totally jealous, man.
(2015-01-08, 23:55)WuddaWaste Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely. Totally reasonable. If they hadn't had their release debacle (and software SNAFU), I'd probably have bought one back in June.

If you get one I'll be totally jealous, man.

Wink I don't have it. My rich buddy does. I want one too. It's just expensive. Dodgy