www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Please help me..my THL switch off whenever I listen to the radio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me..my THL switch off whenever I listen to the radio
THL what model? Have you tried updating to the latest ROM?
It is THL T200c and i have never update it to the latest rom. it is 4.2.2 version......Please let me know what to do and how to do it.

Thanks i just check the version now and it is running version v1.0.6 is this latest and why the phone switch off whenever i listen to the radion please?
Hi,
If it is that bothersome, try restoring your phone to the stock firmware. It will wipe your phone clean, fixing most errors.

First go to [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
to download and install the latest vcom drivers.

Then download [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
in order to flash the stock firmware.

Then download [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
That is your firmware.

Make sure debugging is enabled on your phone. Do that by going to settings, about phone, tap Build Number seven times, go back, go to Developer Settings, enable debugging.

Then follow this tutorial
The process should be similar to your phone. (Don't download anything from the video, use the ones I provided. It should work for you.)

This will wipe everything on your phone.

If the problem persists, tell me.