www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Porting a ROM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I port a rom like cyanogen to my No.1 p7??

Thank you in advance!!!!!!
i will happy to if some one post simpel TUT for NO.1 S4 too..
Im sorry to say, but to port CyanogenMod on any MTK device is impossible, except one guy who ported CyanogenMod 10.1 on Iocean X7 device, i have no idea how he did it, i will message him to help me, because it's harder to port then LEWA, and if he replies i will make ROM for almost every MTK6589 phone. So we can only wait for now Big Grin
so what ROMs are good to port?
for MTK6577...
LEWA ROMs, if your phone is MTK6589 port it from another MTK6589, it's simple
so rom that i can port is only ported rom to another 6577? and there is no way to port from galaxy s3 or HTC one to mtk6577?
(2013-06-21, 23:27)gogozx Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
(2013-06-22, 15:59)gogozx Wrote: [ -> ]LEWA ROMs, if your phone is MTK6589 port it from another MTK6589, it's simple

hello sir u said its easy to port mtk6589 rom to another mtk6589? how cn i do that because im want to port the custom rom of cherry mobile omega hd 2.0 to my cherry mobile blaze 2.0. is it possible to port the rom of ohd 2.0 w/ 3 soft touch keys below to tablet type touch keys of blaze 2.0? coz my blaze 2.0 is 5'7 inches so theres only 1 button below on my phablet .

if its easy possible can u pls teach me or give me the link ofbthe tutorial? coz i havent find any

thank you for your help sir.