www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help!!!! Inew V3 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys, so recently my phone started turning off randomly, and I have no idea why, It wouldnt be so bad exept to turn it on again, i have to pull out the battery
today i noticed that while i stay at home, the phone generally doesnt turn off however when im travelling in the car or walking outside, there are certain places that it will always power off o.O
i was wondering if this may have something to do with the cell towers and the changing of the frequencies or somehitng, or is this purely a coincidence ??? (happened like 3 times in the exact same place while i was listening to some music)
It is really annoying because now whenever i go out if i wanna use the phone i hve to pull out the battery and restart it, i thought htis may have been caused by the rom when i installed the first inew kitkat version, but yesterday i installed the inew v7 rom found on needrom, so now im really confused and worried there maybe something wrong with the phone
if anyone of you have had any experiecne with any problems similiar to this coul dyou please advice me on what to do
thanks

Another thing i noticed, is the phone gets very hot sometimes, when i woke up this morning the phone was turned off ( as above randomly without my knowing) and it was very warm, so i am now even more confused than before o.O