www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Go Update] iOcean Rock MT6752 Flagship Phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
iOcean Rock MT6752 Flagship Phone

iOcean-rock-2After dragging out information leaks, rumors, and benchmarking results, iOcean’s new flagship phone has finally been launched. The phone has … Continue reading iOcean Rock MT6752 Flagship Phone

http://go.chinaphonearena.com/251/iocean...hip-phone/
When will it be available? And how much does it cost? Simply judging from the specs, the iocean MT6752 is pretty amazing. I‘m looking forward to a full reviewSmiling
I agree. MT6752 should be excellent. Both the CPU and GPU are a big step up. big.LITTLE too, if I'm remembering correctly...
(2015-01-12, 10:28)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. MT6752 should be excellent. Both the CPU and GPU are a big step up. big.LITTLE too, if I'm remembering correctly...

Thumbs UpBig Grin handshake
anyone have comments on iOcean build quality and ROM support? The rush of MT6752 phones has gotten me seriously contemplating buying one. Not saying this specific one, but could be an option. depends on feedback about iOcean phones

I doubt I'd need that much power from a smartphone chipset, but curiosity is a mean force of nature Smiling