www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help again please, might have bricked my phone :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I posted earlier on the pofurm with a problem with my phone turning of randomly, tyring to fix this i thought i would try some different roms,
i wanted to try the earliest ones and work upwards so i flashed the 1.08 gps fix and that didnt work so i tried a few more
THE ONLY ONE THAT DID WORK WAS THE LEWA OS rom.,
I tried the Huawei EMUI last and got an 3149 error and now im getting that same error for all roms
Im really worried i may have bricked the phone please help,
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Hello @crownsa ,

It's very unlikely you've hard bricked your phone. Making sure you have a copy of your NVRAM, format everything except bootloader, then with a stock ROM, use "Download" (instead of firmware upgrade).

If that doesn't work, also go through the Fix SP Flash Problem thread in the tutorials section.
Yeah i kept trying, and eventually i Got it to work after about 50 tries, no jokes :/
But now it wont turn on (after a week or so of fine funcitonallity)
I think it may be a hardware problem tho, comptuer recognises it but nothing on the screen :/
If your phone is just shutting down by itself with the stock ROM, that's likely a hardware issue. Try to format it with SP Flash Tool, then download the correct stock ROM for your phone with flash tool.
will try that when i have time thanks