www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Help needed - new ROM on Jiayu G4S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I would like to flash new ROM (KitKat) on my Jiayu G4S.

...as I'm a complete beginner in flashing ROM to smartphone, I have some questions:
1. where can I found correct (EU) KitKat ROM for my phone (Jiayu G4S, with octa-core MTK6592 1.7GHz - the 1GB RAM version)?
2. I should save IMEI number and NVRAM before - how to do that?
3. how and where from download preloader.bin file?
4. where to get FlashTools?
5. should i do anything else before i start the proccess?

Thank you for all your help.
Saw this on needrom [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
1GB RAM 4GB ROM version. is that your phone?

If you are rooted you can make an NVRAM and IMEI backup with MTK Droid Tools.
DL for MTK DT: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Tutorial: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Make a backup of your entire phone. you will get your preloader in the process.
If not rooted [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
If you are rooted: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

DL for Flash Tool v3 [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
DL for Flash Tool v5 (alternative) [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Tutorial on using it [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Yes, make sure you are able to make a backup of your phone.

Goodluck