www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [ROOT] No.1 P7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Requirement:

First thing as yoqueco said ([Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]) on [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] you can follow the Romastersetup (needed to install AppLocate!)

2nd. The software [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

3rd Install and open with AppLocate this last software

4th If it has be reconized as mini pad from this software you can Click on the Green Root Button! (AT YOUR OWN RISK, it worked on my device).

5th Install Root checker Basic to know if you got Root shell [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

6th Install SuperSU from play store and delete chinese app as Gizbeat said!

Do everything at your own risk!
Hi is this method fully tested. Has anyone successfully rooted their phone following this methor (or failed also?)

I am planning on rooting my handset this wekeend.

Thanks

Gunshot
(2013-07-05, 16:39)gunshot Wrote: [ -> ]Hi is this method fully tested. Has anyone successfully rooted their phone following this methor (or failed also?)

I am planning on rooting my handset this wekeend.

Thanks

Gunshot

You should be able to do it without the SDK. Just the ADB drivers should be enough for the root software to interact with your phone. Though I'm speaking from my own experience. I've never attempted to root a P7.
if has video would be appreciated, thanks in advanced
[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] is one of easy way to root android especially based on MTK chipset, and always up to date, really awesome with new experience.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
I think this post must be sticked, everyone who used P7 will like it Thumbs Up