www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: CWM for Voyo X7 needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having the system directories write-protected, I think that the only way to root the Voyo X7 is using a specifical CWM running from memory.
It seems that there is not a version for this tablet: it is possible to have one compiled?
Thank you in advance.
You can create CWM even if you're not yet rooted. See this tutorial [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Although, it says it is for MT65xx series chipsets. I'm not entirely sure if this will work for MT8392
If you want, you can ask Sniper47 in that thread

If you do get to build CWM that way, you can download supersu from the rooting tools forum. then install the zip file from your sd card.
(2015-01-13, 20:01)snowboots Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
Although, it says it is for MT65xx series chipsets. I'm not entirely sure if this will work for MT8392
If you want, you can ask Sniper47 in that thread

If you do get to build CWM that way, you can download supersu from the rooting tools forum. then install the zip file from your sd card.

Being a Linux user I can't use that way to create my CWM.

Thank you, anyway.

Giovanni
Maybe try this? [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I'm not sure if this is allowed to be posted here. If a mod finds this offensive, please delete the post
(2015-01-13, 22:53)snowboots Wrote: [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]
I'm not sure if this is allowed to be posted here. If a mod finds this offensive, please delete the post
Thank you for your suggestion, but it needs a bunch of parameters that I don't know how to set.