www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: Zopo ZP900 Leader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Am a android user for the past 3 years (Galaxy S GT I9000), Am very much interested in exploring the capabilities of android, though am not a developer, i used to try out new firmwares in my Galaxy.
Recently i bought Zopo ZP900 from Eto talk website.
I am searching for a custom rom & also to repartition the phone to increase the internal memory.
atlast i found this website today & i think i may get as well as share some useful things thro this website.
thanks to the moderators.
You should be able to change your partitions with the EBR mod from the H7500+ forum.

The firmware for ZP900H MTK6589 is not the same. The latest official firmware for your phone is 4.0.3 from DEC 2012. You most likely would run into many problems if trying to use MTK6589 firmware.
(2013-06-23, 01:16)Gizbeat Wrote: [ -> ]You should be able to change your partitions with the EBR mod from the H7500+ forum.

The firmware for ZP900H MTK6589 is not the same. The latest official firmware for your phone is 4.0.3 from DEC 2012. You most likely would run into many problems if trying to use MTK6589 firmware.

Is there no Custom firmware for my phone (Zopo ZP 900 Leader-MKT6577) Sad am really like to go for JB as i am having JB in my GT I9000. i luv to upgrade my zopo also,