www.chinaphonearena.com

Full Version: [Go Update] Elephone P6000 MT6732 Review – 2GB/16GB OTG OGS 720P
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Its not a problem with external storage, but a problem with OTG altogether.

Connecting to PC as you describe is the same with all phones which have all storage on internal.

Try rerooting with this:
http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thr...75-MTK6572
OK, thanks.

So is there something to do ? accordingly to the review, this is a common issue of this P6000 ?
(2015-01-23, 18:37)adnguyen Wrote: [ -> ]OK, thanks.

So is there something to do ? accordingly to the review, this is a common issue of this P6000 ?
From what Gizbeat says in the review, there is nothing to do about OTG, compass or jumpy finger scrolling until Elephone decides to fix it in software.

Looks like everyone who has the phone has the same complaints. So its not a problem with just a few of them. All of them have the same problems.

And sorry, I read your first message wrong. Interesting can't connect with MTP... I haven't heard of this one before. Have you tried on a different PC?
(2015-01-23, 21:19)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]

From what Gizbeat says in the review, there is nothing to do about OTG, compass or jumpy finger scrolling until Elephone decides to fix it in software.

Looks like everyone who has the phone has the same complaints. So its not a problem with just a few of them. All of them have the same problems.

And sorry, I read your first message wrong. Interesting can't connect with MTP... I haven't heard of this one before. Have you tried on a different PC?

Hi,

I'm not the only one who cannot connect the P6000 to a PC. I will try with another PC , and also another USB Cable. Who knows !!

Regarding the root tools you suggest, the only one usable is the one that goes without PC because I cannot use the USB port with PC.

Thus, the sole tool is unfortunately in chinese. Then it's not easy to do.

Thanks.
(2015-01-24, 05:49)adnguyen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-23, 21:19)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi,

I'm not the only one who cannot connect the P6000 to a PC. I will try with another PC , and also another USB Cable. Who knows !!

Regarding the root tools you suggest, the only one usable is the one that goes without PC because I cannot use the USB port with PC.

Thanks.
Have you tried to use that tool yet? Turn on USB debugging and give it a try.
(2015-01-24, 09:43)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-24, 05:49)adnguyen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-23, 21:19)Sniper47 Wrote: [ -> ]From what Gizbeat says in the review, there is nothing to do about OTG, compass or jumpy finger scrolling until Elephone decides to fix it in software.

Hi,

Thanks.

Hurray !!! Thanks friend,

I have tried to connect the phone to an other PC and it works !!!! The phone is recognized by the other PC .

Back to mine, I could see that the USB mass storage port was not good; Made an update of its driver then !! Super !!! Everything is now OK.

If only I had done it before, I would not be stucked with the rooting mess !!!

Thanks.

I will try the rooting tools later on.Yea Right

Regards.
(2015-01-24, 20:59)adnguyen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-24, 09:43)cookiedough Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-24, 05:49)adnguyen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks.

Hurray !!! Thanks friend,

I have tried to connect the phone to an other PC and it works !!!! The phone is recognized by the other PC .

Back to mine, I could see that the USB mass storage port was not good; Made an update of its driver then !! Super !!! Everything is now OK.

If only I had done it before, I would not be stucked with the rooting mess !!!

Thanks.

I will try the rooting tools later on.Yea Right

Regards.

@sniper47 knows his stuff. Glad it worked out and good to know its not a problem with the phone/ROM. Let us know how the root works out.
Pages: 1 2